- In your new role, you are a spearhead into the market by being accountable for winning and driving revenue from new customers.
- As an account executive, you are the driver of the deal – from the initial meeting, any nurturing steps up to the negotiation and final closure.
- Working with Marketing and Sales Development Representatives but also through your own outbound activities, you make sure to have a constant pipeline building motion in place to ensure the required pipeline coverage to overachieve our monthly and quarterly targets.
- Together with our Marketing and Sales Development Team, you will be responsible for creating and executing a compelling customer journey by setting up a cadence, compiling and creating pitch materials and ensuring customer outreaches at the highest level of professionalism.
- Start-up Sustainable SaaS! Make true impact with helping your client manage and lower their carbon output!
- Very early stages of the business, if you perform there is a huge opportunity to become a big part of the company.
- Work directly with the CEO and Founders.
- Offer great mentorship to accelerate your growth and development.
- Learning from sales enablement team.
- High performing culture.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You want to do your part to ensure that our earth remains liveable and that future generations can still live on it.
- You have at least 1 years closing experience B2B SaaS. Preferred if you have experience in the property sector.
- You speak fluent German.
- You have strong communication skills, are empathetic and argumentative.
- You enjoy dealing with customers, are goal-oriented and excel in communication skills and assertiveness.
- You are honest and challenge us with your open feedback to develop ourselves continuously and fully.
What you’ll get:
- €60,000 – €75,000 base salary and uncapped OTE up to €35/45K
- 30 days holidays (plus bank holidays) per year.
- Amazing benefits including Qualitrain pass,
- €5,000 VSOP package!
- State of the art tech! Inc, MacBook’s and high-end monitors.