Business Development Manager
- Develop a robust sales pipeline by working with SDRs, attending events, and networking.
- Meet with potential clients to understand their needs, present solutions, and discuss project details.
- Manage complex procurement and legal processes for new business.
- Streamline long-term strategic partnerships and quick wins for a faster sales process.
- Collaborate with the Mid-Market Manager to optimize UK office sales strategies.
- Establish clear communication between pre-Sales, Marketing, Ops, and Product.
- Contribute to new market strategies and competitive differentiators.
- Culture – Supportive, kind, Collaborative, trusted environment.
- Market leading product – tool genuinely useful and clearly the market leader.
- One of the only companies in the space that are partnered with Microsoft.
- Grew the employee count by 29% last year.
- 4.9* Glassdoor reviews from current and former employees.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has at least 1 year closing B2B in SaaS. Preferably with SDR Experience.
- Hunter mentality and key team player
What You’ll Get:
🏠 Beautiful office: An inspiring eighth-floor corner office near Liverpool Street with beautiful common areas and meeting rooms, a balcony with a view, bike storage and showers, tea/coffee, etc
✈ Holidays: 25 days plus public holidays & a half-day of additional holiday per year of full service (up to five additional days)
🌱 Training & professional development: High-quality programs and continuous training
🌍 International environment: Start-up with five offices (Paris, London, Berlin, New York, Singapore) and users in more than 60 countries
🎉 Company events: Office socials and international company events.
- Initial screening call with the hiring manager.
- Interview with hiring manager F2F.
- Interview with UK Managing Director.
- Interview with the Deputy CEO