Business Development Manager
- Currently experiencing exponential growth- trading in over 40 countries
- World leading company using innovative tech such as AI in employee engagement, retention and knowledge.
- Company has developed key relationships with clients such as; Volvo, Microsoft, AA.
- Strong leadership- with owners having successful businesses previously
- Strong culture with a close community- trips to London and Nottingham expensed with travel, activities, food and drinks.
- Clear route of progression to roles such as Enterprise AE within 12-18 months
- Building sales pipeline through self-prospecting, inbound leads and leads from the business development team.
- Building strong relationships with the potential clients focused in the Financial Services, HR companies in the UK.
- New logo focused role- developing key knowledge in the market and becoming the expert for your clients.
- 2-3 years experience in consultative SaaS sales
- Full driving licence
- Thrive in a fast paced sales environment
- Demonstrate track record of sales to senior management (C-level) to mid-market/ enterprise