You will be focusing on bringing in new business, through growing your clientele and managing the full sales cycle from self-generation to closing deals. Once you have closed a deal, you can own the account and upsell and cross-sell. You should have good research skills, excellent telephone manners, negotiation skills, resilience, attention to detail, and determination to win. This role will be prospecting into the UK and Ireland region.
- Recently was named in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 and was crowned winner of Computing Developer of the Year at the Digital Technology Leaders Awards.
- They have a really collaborative and transparent culture. With a start-up feel but has the financial backing of a bigger company, which is already profitable.
- Great incentives in place and regular socials, trips to the races, meals out, annual trips to Europe, and weekly and monthly incentives (Win £500 a time). They have a great budget for incentives.
- Great opportunity to move into a client director position within 6-12 months if hit targets consistently.
- Highly profitable business with plans to grow further.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3-5 years of enterprise selling experience in Sales.
- Not transactional sales – longer sales cycle.
- Strong attention to detail and demonstrate a hardworking and resilient approach.
- A self-motivated individual who is looking to grow with a business.
- Consultative seller
What You’ll get
- £40,000 – £50,000 basic salary, with Double OTE
- Leading Company culture – 4.5* on Glass Door
- Huge earning potential with uncapped commission and leading benefits package.
- 1st – 30 mins Teams call with VP of Sales and Commercial Manager.
- 2nd – F2F presentation.
- 3rd – 30-minute Video Call with CEO – if successful – OFFER
Job ID – 47533