Customer Support Specialist
- Execution of 1st and 2nd level customer support.
- Further development of the knowledge database around our product.
- Optimization and further development of support processes.
- Preparation of customer requests for the product development and engineering team.
- Berlin-based SaaS start-up.
- Friendly, international team.
- Flexible working hours (you decide when you work).
- Trust based work.
- Competitive salary, realistic goals and fair bonus structure.
- Extensive technical equipment.
- Free Club Mate and great coffee in the office 🙂
The Ideal Candidate:
- Affinity for internet-based products (web applications, browser-based tools).
- Analytical understanding of problems and initiative in developing solutions.
- Structured, process-oriented way of working. Always looking for improvements in process, self-sufficient.
- Interest and pleasure in helping to shape IT support processes.
- Patience and empathy for the diverse challenges our customers face in the context of digitizing their production. A people person.
- Basic knowledge or a high level of interest in topics related to mechanical engineering, for example the manufacturing process or the functioning of electric motors (synchronous, asynchronous motors) is desirable.
- Enjoy creating interactive content for customer support (screencasts, videos).
- Good technical skillset.
- Fluent knowledge of German.
- Very good written and spoken English.
What You’ll Get:
- 50,000€ – 60,000€ base salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- L&D budget.
- 30 days holidays + 5 education days.
1st – Meet the Founder and the CTO.
2nd – Case Study.
3rd – Meet the team.