Enterprise Account Executive
- Join a team of 15 – 20 sales reps in the region.
- You’ll be selling to large enterprises across Germany, companies with 5,000+ employees across different verticals.
- Deals can be around €1M – €3M and take on average 12 months to complete.
- Decision makers involved in the sales process are C-level, VP HR, COO, CEO, Head of HR, CFOs.
- You’ll get SDR, presales and marketing support.
- This is a new business role, and you’ll develop and close a pipeline of opportunities in your territory.
- This is a fully remote role and you can be based anywhere in Europe where they have a presence – DACH, BENELUX, UK, etc. as long as you speak fluent German.
- Not more than 10-15% travel is required. You may come to the office in Frankfurt once per quarter.
- Public company with 17,000 employees globally.
- 4,300 clients across the globe, active on 5 continents, 100 countries and 25 languages.
- Most reps in the team achieve 100% of their target.
- Fully remote – work from wherever you want – full flexibility.
- Longevity – people stay a long time, people retire here.
- The people and culture make this company stand out, they are open to everyone.
- Have an impact and freedom here, unlimited career opportunities and growth potential, move abroad, move into other positions etc.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Hunter/ BD.
- 5+ years HR/HCM software sales – or last position – industry experience.
- Enterprise sales experience – big ticket sales – large organisations.
- Fluent in German and English.
What You’ll Get:
- €100,000 – €130,000 base + variable, 60/40 split uncapped, €800/month car allowance.
- Benefits include health insurance, €250/month pension contribution, €100/month home allowance – total benefits package worth €4,500/ year.
Job code: 47600