- Customising SaaS solutions and tailoring to the needs of the client.
- Assisting with Pre-sales by running through and customising demos for potential high value clients.
- Adding value to the products usability, helping close deals.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects ensuring quality, on-time, and on-budget implementations.
- Facilitate functional and technical discussions.
- When solutions are customised, optimised, hand over to customer success to continue client life cycle.
- This role would approximately be split 70% implementation and 30% Pre-sales.
- SaaS Start-up in the Financial Services space, founded in 2009.
- Culture – Supportive, kind, collaborative, trusted environment.
- Market leading product – tool genuinely useful and clearly the market leader.
- One of the only companies in this space that are partnered with Microsoft.
- Grew the employee count by 29% last year.
- 4.9* Glassdoor reviews from current and former employees.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2/3 years in an Implementation consultant role and experience working with Pre-sales.
- Entrepreneurial, determined and goal-driven team player.
- Tech Savvy Mindset
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Eligible to work in Germany.
- Fluent German and English – written and spoken
What You’ll Get:
- Salary of €48,000 – €55,000 (OTE +10%).
- 30 days holidays (plus bank holidays) per year.
- Amazing benefits including travel allowance, urban sports pass, WFH package and holidays.
- Leading office culture environment.
Job ID: 47482