- Security First: You will ensure that security is the highest priority and will be working closely with teams to make sure to maintain the highest level of data protection and compliance with industry standards.
- Technical Leadership: You will provide technical leadership and oversee the entire product development lifecycle, ensure a strong emphasis on security measures, and maintain alignment with the business objectives.
- Architectural Maintenance: You will evolve and maintain the architectural vision and roadmap of the business’ SaaS cloud service, focusing on performance, scalability, reliability and security.
- Reliability: You will establish and uphold the system reliability through identifying potential points of failure, implement redundancy strategies and ensure fault tolerance.
- Performance and Scalability: You will continuously assess and enhance the system performance, optimize resource utilization, and create strategies to ensure scalability requirement.
- Java Proficiency: Be a hands-on engineer with understanding of Java development, discuss designs, contribute to code reviews mentor other engineers.
- Cloud Storage and Databases: You will maintain data integrity and efficiency through utilizing your knowledge of cloud storage solutions and relational databases.
- Collaboration: You will be working with cross-functional teams, including DevOps, product managers and ensuring that you are aligned with business goals.
- Documentation: You will be maintaining technical documentation, including architecture diagrams, architecture decisions, system designs and API documentation.
- This industry leading company specialises in cloud security solutions and helps companies protect their data online, through its cloud-based web privacy service.
- The company works with more than 1,000 medium to large enterprise businesses throughout Germany and works with some globally recognised companies.
- This company believes in looking after its employees through providing competitive salary and compensation, 100% remote work, travel agencies discount, pension scheme and car allowance.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 8 – 10 years of experience as Product/ Solutions Architect or similar role
- Broad knowledge of technology & technical leadership skills
- Expertise of Java development, coding and debugging skills
- Good knowledge of Kubernetes, Helm & Docker
- Analytical thinking & problem solving skills
- Strong communication & Fluent in English speaking
What You’ll Get:
- Between €100,000 – €110,000