Sales Development Representative
- This role came about through expansion.
- Join a team of 4 SDRs plus the team manager. They’ll double the team in 2024 as they continue to grow
- There is no cold calling required in this role and you don’t need to source your own data
- You’ll be provided with marketing qualified leads from webinars etc. These will have numbers and contact details. Connection rates are top tier.
- KPIs – 60 calls a day, 30 opportunities created per month. Of those 23 or 24 must sit. If you hit those targets you can make £1,200/ month in commission and once the deal closes you get commission on that too.
- This is a fulltime office role based out of the village hotel in Nottingham. You’ll get access to the hotel’s amenities like the pool and gym etc.
- Within 18 months you’ll be expected to progress to Junior BDM and then progress your career further from there.
- Unique product – you won’t be selling in a saturated market as the product is the only one of its kind.
- Huge opportunity to earn over the next 2 years as the business is driven by Sales.
- Tight-knit, collaborative culture with regular socials with the team.
- Team events once a month – dinner, drinks and activities.
- Owners have previously been in high level positions in some of Britain’s biggest companies, holding budgets of over £100 million.
- Experiencing great ROI on the product.
- Trade in 40 countries and in over 14 Languages.
- They have an SDR Sales office in a hotel in Nottingham and you get to use all the amenities like pool, gym, etc.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum 1 year of SDR/ lead generation experience – ideally in SaaS/tech
- Hungry, driven, motivated, curious, competitive
What You’ll Get:
- £27,500 – £30,000 base, £50,000 OTE uncapped in the first year, pension, healthcare