Sales Development Representative
- You are a key member of the sales team.
- You work closely with our Account Executives and Marketing team.
- You build the sales pipeline by generating new sales opportunities.
- Proactive acquisition via phone, email and other communication media is your key task.
- You arouse the interest of potential customers.
- You are responsible for qualifying incoming leads from the marketing channels.
- Handing over qualified leads to the team of account executives
- Identifying opportunities and trends to support our product and marketing teams.
- Berlin-based SaaS start-up.
- Friendly, international team.
- Flexible working hours (you decide when you work).
- Trust based work.
- Competitive salary, realistic goals and fair bonus structure.
- Extensive technical equipment.
- Free Club Mate and great coffee in the office 🙂
The Ideal Candidate:
- Fluency in German and English.
- Experience in cold calling.
- Experience in using sales tools such as CRM, Sales Navigator, etc.
- Result-oriented, analytical, creative, and respectful thinking.
- Good technical understanding.
- Ability to work in an agile environment.
- Experience selling a SaaS product is a plus.
- Experience in manufacturing is a plus.
What You’ll Get:
- 45,000€ base salary + OTE.
- Flexible working hours.
- L&D budget.
- 30 days holidays + 5 education days.
1st – Meet the Founder and the CTO.
2nd – Case Study.
3rd – Meet the team.