Sales Development Representative
- Be responsible for the strategic business development of outbound marketing campaigns.
- Identify and develop target customers in the target markets and assigned industry to build a sales pipeline with opportunities.
- Qualify inbound opportunities by assessing whether there is a need for the company’s solution offering.
- This company is a totally transparent company who are open to feedback. They want you to share innovative ideas!
- This company is a fast-growing SaaS start-up which was established in 2018.
- They have just received their Series A funding which was worth more than €10 million.
- Whilst they have office space across Germany, they are a remote first company allowing you to work anywhere across Europe.
- They have a market leading product which is used to save time and reduce costs for automotive companies.
- Although a start-up, they have a clear structure in place which allows you to progress into; new business, leadership or customer success.
The Ideal Candidate:
- They’re looking for a candidates with a degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Technology Management
- The ideal candidate needs to be autonomous and have an interest in the automotive or Food and Beverage Sector
What you’ll get:
- €46,000 – €52,000 + 15%-30% variable (dependent on experience)
- €1,00 learning and development per year
- The best tech you need to do your job (you can choose)
- The opportunity to join an amazing team who value you as an employee – they scale your growth and progression around you, not them