- The role is a mix of pre-sales and post-sales.
- On the pre-sales side you will get involved early on in the sales cycle. The sales reps will do the first call with the customer, then you get involved for the technical conversations. Present the value proposition to prospects, do demos and presentations, run with the PoCs, deliver success criteria with customers for the PoCs, feed back to R&D and product teams any feedback you get from customers/ prospects, help drive the deal forward.
- On the post-sales side, you will onboard the customers to the platform, coach them how to use it and make sure they get the most value out of it. There is no implementation or professional services involved in this.
- The solution is sold to any company in any industry which gives you lots of opportunity. You aren’t restricted to a specific territory either.
- Your variable will be tied to the overall EMEA target and you will get KPIs based on customers onboarded to the platform. Targets will be challenging but attainable.
- The role is based remotely but needs to be commutable to London.
- Provides a SaaS solution for business application management and DevOps
- Start-up founded by serial entrepreneurs who successfully exited with 3 companies before
- The founders have solid relationships in the industry as well as with VC companies
- Series B – $60M+ in total funding
- 5-star Glassdoor reviews and 100% approve of the CEO
- Company culture: open and transparent, everyone is important to their success
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years as Sales Engineer, Solutions Engineer, Solutions Consultant, Solutions Architect, Technical AM or Technical CSM (technical customer-facing role)
- Sold DevOps, Developer Tools or Infrastructure Products
- Start-up/ Scale-up experience
- High energy
- Ideally you speak either French or German
What You’ll Get:
- £130,000 – £160,000 OTE (70/30 split between base and variable)
- Stock options, medical, dental, vision, 401k match, unlimited PTO
Job code: 47590