- You are a key member of the sales team.
- Perform custom-tailored demos and close deals.
- Helping the SDR team with prospecting and lead qualification (full sales cycle).
- Help and assist customers and prospects through chat, email, phone, and video calls.
- Understanding of the B2B software space and the process of digitalisation and modernisation of the manufacturing industry.
- Manage the sales pipeline.
- Ensure a smooth handover to the CSM team.
- Spot opportunities and trends to support our product and marketing teams.
- Berlin-based SaaS start-up.
- Friendly, international team.
- Flexible working hours (you decide when you work).
- Trust based work.
- Competitive salary, realistic goals, and fair bonus structure.
- Extensive technical equipment.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Fluency in German and English.
- 1+ years’ experience closing deals and handling a full 360 sales cycle.
- Experience with sales tools such as CRM, Sales Navigator, etc.
- Result-oriented, analytical, creative, and respectful thinking.
- Good technical understanding.
- Ability to work in an agile environment.
- Experience selling a SaaS product is a plus.
- Experience in manufacturing is a plus.
What You’ll Get:
- Up to 65,000€ base salary + 15,000€+ OTE.
- Flexible working hours.
- L&D budget.
- 30 days holidays + 5 education days and childcare leave
1st – HR Screening.
2nd – Case Study.
3rd – Meet the team.