Enterprise Account Executive
- This role came about through expansion
- They currently have 2 sales reps in the US and adding 3 more right now.
- 100% new business development
- Manage the full sales cycle from start to close.
- You’ll get support from SDRs, Sales Engineers and Marketing
- Build your territory and build your pipeline, you are expected to open doors and do your own prospecting and networking.
- Target industry is finance for now.
- Your quota will be $800,000 for the first full year.
- Deal sizes can vary greatly, it’s a subscription SaaS model and deals can be anywhere from $20,000 to $1,000,000 in size.
- Sales cycle lengths can be anywhere from 3 months to 12 months depending on size of the deal.
- Report into the CRO.
- $10M Seed Round raised in a tough market
- Start-up founded by serial entrepreneurs. They’ve gone to IPO with a previous company.
- They started selling in August 2022 and have closed 12 customers
- Their vision: in 10 years they want to be a unicorn in revenue not just valuation!
- Perfect time to come on board. Join not too early, they have a working product and they have customers. But still be an early member of the sales team.
- They are offering a unique technology that solves a unique problem.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 10 years b2b sales experience
- Cyber SaaS – has a rolodex of CISOs
- Hunter and closer, door opener, PTR in hitting targets
- Sold to Finance
- Start-up person
What You’ll Get:
- $130,000 – $150,000 base, double OTE, shares