Job Title: Sales Executive
Salary: £75,000 – £83,000 + OTE £95,000
– Our client is a provider of software and services for Innovation and Product Management.
– Our client is publicly listed on the AIM Market of the London Stock Exchange, with a global presence.
– Distinguished companies like NASA, Samsung, and BASF are part of our client’s customer portfolio.
– As a Sales Executive, you will spearhead new business development.
– You will oversee a territory with pre-existing deals and assume responsibility for five accounts.
– SDRs/lead gen, marketing, and pre-sales support are provided.
– This role is fully remote within the UK, and you will report to the VP EMEA.
– At least 3 years in SaaS enterprise sales.
– Demonstrated capability to successfully close substantial deals and meet ambitious targets.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Strong acumen for generating new business.
– Ideally, experience in the innovation sector or in sales to innovative enterprises.
– Desirable: A degree in Management, Business, or Economics, proficiency in additional European languages, and a readiness to travel when necessary.
– A competitive base salary and OTE, within the range of £78,000 – £83,000.
– The base salary includes a car allowance.
– Participation in a contributory pension plan.
– Access to private insurance.
– Compensation for periods of absence.
– An opportunity to work for a dynamic and innovative organization.
– Access to a network of industry leaders and key decision-makers.
– A supportive and diverse working environment.
– Full remote work arrangement.
– Prospects for career advancement in a rapidly growing market.