- Join a sales team of 7 people – 3 Account Executives and 4 BDRs.
- You’ll be focusing on selling to companies with 200 – 2,000 employees.
- You’ll be supported by a BDR, but you’ll be expected to do your own outreach too.
- Average deal size is £10,000 – £15,000 ARR and deals take on average 2-4 months to close. Quota for 2024 hasn’t been defined yet but is likely going to be around £200,000 – £300,000.
- There are no restrictions on verticals as the software can be sold to any company.
- Report to the Sales Team Leader who is in a Player Coach role and does hands-on sales too whilst managing the team.
- This role needs to be commutable to Central London. You’ll work from the London office twice a week (you can come in more often if you like).
- UK Seed-funded SaaS start-up, $6.5M in funding, on track to get their Series A soon
- Backed by investors behind Uber and Dropbox
- They are in hyper growth, looking to double in size by this time next year
- They already have some big logo clients such as UiPath, Freshworks, Workday, Couchbase
- Young, vibrant team with regular social events and a tight-knit culture
- Plans to double the sales team in 2024 – this is a great time to join!
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ years SaaS closing – mid-market, early stage of closing career
- Track record of success – overachiever
- Self-motivated, can deal with changing environment, can spot a challenge, hungry
- Start-up/ scale-up experience – seen a scaling process
- Wants to be part of a journey
What You’ll Get:
- £45,000 – £50,000 base + 40% uncapped variable
- Benefits: equity/shares, private healthcare, £130/month for personal health/ wellness/ development, 25 days annual leave + UK bank holidays, £400 for work-from-home set up